CCTV America is looking for a Creative Designer to work in Washington,D.C.
Responsibilities: As well as working on daily design work, the Creative Designer should have the ability to work across multiple teams to meet expectations. He/she should be able to work in the field with a photographer, be adept at editing (using Adobe Premiere and Final Cut Pro), should be able to record voice-over audio and work with sound effects.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The ability to work independently with minimal guidance and to manage and collaborate well within a team
- Intellectual curiosity, creativity and inventiveness
- Outstanding attention to detail and design
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- The drive to learn and teach new design tools/techniques as technology changes
- The ability to remain flexible in a fast-paced environment and to balance competing priorities
- Broadcast Design degree and/or 2+ years’ experience at a design studio, post production house, or broadcast television station
- Minimum 3 years of experience with motion graphics (2d/3d animation), typography, design
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage project timelines
- Technical knowledge of ORAD highly desirable
- Strong knowledge video editing, related applications and workflow
- Team-oriented, can-do attitude
- Strong design and typography skills
- Attention to detail and creativity in problem solving
- Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator (mandatory)
- Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro HD (working knowledge)
- ORAD and Cinema 4d (highly desirable)
- Proficient using both MAC and PC
- Knowledge of Apple Motion, ENPS a plus
TO APPLY SUBMIT RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Now you can watch CCTV America wherever you are, online or on mobile.